Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thinking too much

We can be never TRULY happy with our lives. Specifically, our surrounding. Every second, every day, there is must be something that kept bugging our head. Even if we like it or not, we got to face it.

According to the westerners "Law of Attraction", in daily life we face so many things. Our reaction for those things actually somehow in other way affect the surrounding. And might be affected the world it self.

It is also said that, if we tend to hate one things, or kept thinking too much about the bad side of those things, those things however unfavorably become more and more attracted to us. This, I must said, is more or less same with the Islam teaching on the principle of "Redha".

Redha means we accept everything that happened either it is good or bad, eventhough we have tried till our limits to prevent the bad thing. The reason is: everything happen for a reason. In other words, we might just forget the "hated" things and go on with our life. It is more fulfilling evethough it needs lots of patience.

As for me, somehow patience have it limits. And of course, if we afraid that our behavior caused by "unsustainable-hatred-and-unfavored" might hurt somebody's feeling, we need a place to spit it out.

There are a lots of things that i hate. I know that i'm not perfect myself, but hey, I'm just mussing. Bear with it. :P.

I hate when people questioned my act/thinking/behaviour with over confident attitude, thinking that what they believe is PERFECTLY right.
Yes, I know that it is inappropriate to believe that we are always right. But hey, I'm always careful with my words and action. I always checks everything first. I know most of the people might said that I'm not a confident person from these behavior. But please, if you want to questioned me, check yourself and the situation first. And please, ask in a good manner. DO NOT be too sure of yourself when you were were dealing with me. OK? We all makes mistakes.
E.g: If I said that I've already sent all the files, go check by yourself one by one. Don't confidently said, "THERE IS ONE MORE. WHERE IT IS?". At least said, "I'll check it out".

I hate too much questions which answers can be obtained by observation.
I learn this habit from my fourth brother. While I was a little, I always ask my brother while he watch the television (as he watch it longer than me, since the start) about the story such as, "What is this story title?" "What happened?" "Why it happened like that?" etcetera. He replied, "watch it by yourself". Other than my parent + sibling, I usually kept silent to this question. If I generous enough, might only answer the first two question.

I hate money-greedy people
This Arabs always make me mad. We pay rent to the house agent. Suddenly, the house himself owner want his "commission " DIRECTLY from us. What? Your fat, ugly, over weight, overlapped skin stomach need more filling?? Not rich enough?

Thats all for today. Now I felt relieved and sleepy. But I need to study some more before sleep. Good day!! Toodles!!

No comments: